Within this page you can find information about contacting the estates and facilities helpdesk, how to request a new job that isn't classed as routine maintainence, how to report faulty electronic equipment and if you want to request to move accomodation.

Contact: Warrington Estates Department

Helpdesk Contact Number: 01925 664 000

Please complete the Estates Helpdesk Request Form and click on SUBMIT button.  This will then send an automated email direct to the Helpdesk Staff for logging.  

Once processed you will receive an email quoting a unique job number, which must be kept safely for future reference and to help us with tracking the work if there are any delays.

Out of Hours emergency contact should be made via Hollins Park switchboard who will contact the rostered on-call Estates officer who will then action attendance by others if required (01925 664 000) 

Contact: Halton Estates Department if your building is located within the Borough 01928 753 070 Out of hours: 01928 704 567Halton Hospital switchboard and ask for on call Estates Officer

Contact: Leigh Estates Department if you are based at Leigh Infirmary 01942 264 662 Out of hours: 01942 672 333 Leigh Infirmary switchboard and ask for on call Estates Officer

Contact:  Your Maintenance Provider if you are based in a Leasehold Property

Download the service request form, once completed and email the form to: callout@bcasbiomed.co.uk 

N.B. No service out of hours!

In order to ensure the effective management of the estate the Trust has a framework in place to authorise the allocation of space. The Management of Accommodation Procedures (MAP) provide a framework to do this. This framework ensures that the use of the available space is appropriate for the team, individual or service and complies with statutory and non-statutory standards.

If you wish to move or change your accommodation please download a Request for Accommodation Change form.  A management team within estates and facilities will review your request and inform you of the outcome. Please note that if you move into what appears to be vacant accommodation without prior authorisation there is a strong chance that the space has already been allocated and you will be asked to vacate immediately.

The Estates and Facilities Team will be responsible for the implementation of any moves and changes and will recharge accordingly.

Any requests to estates and facilities which are not classed as routine maintenance, i.e. estates/works requests for any minor improvements or alterations such as replacement keys, new shelving, additional electrical sockets, new flooring etc, must still be requested via Estates, but has to be funded from the relevant departmental budget.

To facilitate this procedure, any requests for this type of work will have to be made via an Expenditure Authorisation Form (EAF). An electronic copy of this form can be downloaded, please click here.

Please complete the EAF making sure all information requested is completed. Give details of what is required, how many, measurements (if possible) and exact location.

If you need any assistance or advice on how to complete the form contact Brent Ramsell, Technical Officer by telephone: 01925 664 103 (ext 3013).