Physical Library at Hollins Park House
The Evidence and Library Services at Hollins Park is open for you to use.
It looks a little different and there are a few new guidelines for use in place:
- ALL users of the Library MUST wear a mask/face covering
- All users are required to sanitise their hands when they enter the Library
- We only have 3 computers available to be used (these can be booked in advance)
- Only 4 users (3 on the computers & 1 browsing the books) are allowed in the Library at any one time
- Only 1 person can browse the books at any one time.
- Users are required to clean the computers and surrounding areas that they have used, before they leave the Library
- No study areas are open at the moment – these areas have been taped off
Thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
We look forward to seeing and hearing from you again.
We offer an enquiry service, dealing with anything from straightforward requests for information, through to literature searches, to answer more complex or detailed enquiries.
We provide one-to-one and group inductions for new starters and existing Library members
Library telephone: (01925) 664802 (internal ext. 3502)
Library office telephone: (01925) 664065
Library email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Hollins Park House
Sarah is the Library Assistant and Tracy is the Evidence and Library Services Manager. We are available to help you make the best use of the Library - please ask if you need any assistance.
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 8.30am – 5pm
Wednesday 9.am – 5.30pm
Thursday 8.30am – 5pm
Friday 8.30am – 4pm
When there is only one member of staff on duty, the Library:
- Will be closed 1pm - 1.30pm
- Will close at 5pm on Wednesdays
Full membership of the Library is open to all Trust staff, to social services staff who work within the Trust, psychiatry doctors on rotation within the Mersey Deanery area and to students, whilst they are attending courses run by the Trust or are on placement at the Trust. Proof of identity may be required. You can pick up a form at the Library or you can print one out, by clicking on the above links.